Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"IF YOU ARE ANYTHING LIKE ME..."

A FREE ADVICE COLUMN TO THINK, FEEL, AND BE HAPPIER

If you are anything like me, you want to release all of the blocks that keep you stuck from moving forward.


As a therapist and coach that specializes in finding and eliminating blocks,I have become simply fascinated by how our "issues" repeat themselves. Our themes, built upon early-life programming get locked into our subconscious, and keep repeating until we become conscious of them and make some changes. And because your subconscious is running the show about 90% of your day, it is so important to make sure that your old programming is not getting in the way of what you want in life going forward.


HOW PAST PROGRAMMING KEEPS YOU STUCK
Some past programming is fabulous and is responsible for your current successes. Beliefs and programming like "making money is easy and I am really good at it" will enable you to be abundant in these areas.


However, there are those areas, big or small, that you just can't seem to have any success with, such as nail-biting, inability to lose weight, constant bickering with your partner, or always feeling left out by friends. What about your phobia of flying, working hard but never having enough money, never feeling good enough, feeling empty when not in a relationship, or chronic worry that gnaws at you?


Regardless of the size of the issue, any limitation can seriously get in the way of our daily happiness and ease. We are often unaware of this programming, though, and think that this is "just how life is."


CAN YOU REALLY HAVE EMOTIONAL FREEDOM FROM OLD PROGRAMMING FOR GOOD? If we can find the issue in the subconscious, we can eliminate it with "EFT"- Emotional Freedom Technique- a tapping procedure used to clean out the old energy blocks that are causing your current problem while talking about the problem. I use EFT to search around your belief system like a flashlight, finding the programming that is blocking your success in any area, and eliminate it for good.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE EMOTIONAL FREEDOM?
I have seen some fairly amazing results with EFT, sometimes bordering on miraculous and bizarre. Remember, an energy block in one area of life blocks ALL areas of potential ease and abundance. But I'm biased. I am in love with this technique because it is truly incredible and I use it in almost ALL of my sessions with clients these days. But here is what some have had to say:


Dear Beth: I have struggled for years with alcohol abuse, an early childhood trauma, not feeling good enough, and anger. Literally, those issues are gone or nearly gone. Thank you so much, A


Dear Beth: I have been tapping on my impatience (something I have dealt with for the last 15 years)...and I have been feeling a peace I cannot describe.. It has also worked for headaches, and leg pain. You were able to get to the root of the issue a lot quicker than if I was to do it on my own. Thank you, J


Dear Beth: The chocolate at work was a huge problem for me and it has been two months since I have eaten it now at work. I also used EFT 2 weeks ago to attract "wealth", and I received a $900 check in the mail that I was not expecting.. Love and Peace, C


Dear Beth: ..it's kind of like vaccinating yourself...I would definitely recommend EFT, for ANY issue... I think EFT helps to release these stored feelings in ways that just talking about it doesn't always fully release. I think EFT is a great tool for everyone to learn of all ages and with all different issues. - CE


HOW TO GET SOME EFT HEALING INTO YOUR LIFE
FREE: go to www.emofree.com to learn more about self healing EFT
ATTEND: The Next EFT HEALING CIRCLE with Beth Miller: June 24
OR SCHEDULE: A private session with Beth Miller 631-327-0090

No comments:

Post a Comment